Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another ordinary Ferb-uary

Sorry, no photos today either since there wasn't anything really worth taking.

Started the day with Literature, and to the whole classes' utmost surprise, Ms Solastri came back and conducted the lesson with us. For the whole lesson, there was a tense atmosphere between me and the teachers in front. Probably because i lent my badge to James without even considering the consequences, thus, i feared for my life during the entire lesson, hoping to not be caught by Solastri.

Then went through A Maths and had a Differentiation Test. Lets me explain my predictions of my results in a linear question.

My results would be : 0< x < or = to 10 , whereby x is the result i would get. The test is upon 20.

Went through Mother Tongue...Recess...English. Nothing interesting in there. Had Geography next, and went through the 3rd test Ms Tan had given us in the past month. I'm pretty confident in this test.

Let x be the result i would get. ------------>Upon 25 , 15 < x < 25

Then went for Chemistry, went through worksheet and Mdm Ng gave us the chapters tested for CA1. For this , CA1 is about 2 weeks away, so i'm going to start revising this weekend.

My target for CA1 :

English : A2
Chinese : B3
Biology : A2
Chemistry : A2
Physics : B3
E Maths : A1
A Maths : A2
Social Studies : A2
Geography : A1

SO MATTER WHAT, I WILL GET THESE RESULTS!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking at you from afar
Without you ever knowing
That i would be ever present at your side

No comments: