Friday, February 11, 2011

Tournament @ Jurong East Report (11th Feb)

Deck used: Fairies


Format: Swiss of 3 Rounds. Cut to Top 6.



Match 1: VS Eugene (Debris Dandy)
OXO

Game 1: Controlled with Hyperion and Solemn Warning
Game 2: Forgot how it went.
Game 3: Nobleman of Crossout all the stuff he has. Won from there


Match 2: VS Ryan (Anti-Meta)
OXO

Game 1: Topdecked Hyperion to win.
Game 2: Oppression + Raiou screwed my whole hand
Game 3: OTKed him with 2 Hyperion, 1 Ancient Holy Wyvern and 1 Mystic Shine Ball :D


Auto go up to Top 6


Top 6: VS Jonas (Blackwings)
OXO

Played for fun, cause we were sharing. I let him go up cause i needed to leave for dinner with my family.


Results : 2nd


Alright!! Got 5 packs for myself :D


Best performance for my Fairies so far. Hope it continues! Will stop joining tournaments for awhile, since my exams are coming.

No comments: