Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cardmaster Tournament Report (14/5)

Deck used : Gravekeepers (Tried out with Wonder Wand)



Match 1 - Faz (Junk Doppel)
OO

Round 1: He Trishula-ed me, but i already farmed too much advantage and I won with Descendant.
Round 2: Early advantage with Descendant + Recruiter combo. Sin Cyber End beatdown for game.



Match 2 - Kenneth (Infernity)
XOX

Round 1: First turn self touch. Couldn't recover so i lost.
Round 2: Royal Tribute + Sin Cyber End beat him down when he only had 2 Warnings.
Round 3: Both of us were in top decking mode. He top decked Pot and took Reinforcement of the Army, which got him a Street Patrol, which beat over my Spy for game.



Match 3 - Joo Kian (Vayulord)
XX

Round 1: Royal Decree wrecked my backrow. 1000LP is skill, no joke.
Round 2: Forgot how i died.



He let me have the win since he needed to leave for dinner.




Match 4 - Dominic (Gravekeepers)
OO

Round 1: Kept the fact that i'm playing GK from him by setting Spies and Seven Tools. Few turns later, spam Spies , Descendants and Recruiters for massive advantage.
Round 2: Sin Cyber End beatdown.



Results : 3 - 1 (12th place)



Zzzz....MANTIS SCREWED UP MY PLACING !@#$%^&*(


First time happen to me sia, now i know how it feels to be at 9th place or something.

2 comments:

Bahamut84 said...

I'm 10th~

lololol

HeroKnight said...

Everytime you join, either i get 7th/8th or Mantis screws me over.

lolol