Monday, September 3, 2007

New Start!!

Wee!!! Back to blogging after such a looooonnnng time. ^_^

It's about time i returned to blog a little...Actually , it's just because i've got nothing to do during the holidays and i've finished all my holiday homework just yesterday(Wish i didn't).Anyways , today , i went to Clementi Central to buy groceries for my mum and get some Maths assessment books for preparing for SA2. I must change my Maths score from C to A liao , if not , i won't be able to even stand a single chance at entering 3E1 next year=P. Reached home and realised that i was running late for fetching my brother from tuition near JE , so , *goes and fetch brother back*.

Had lunch and sat down typing this post. After that , same daily life , watch TV , bath , eat , etc etc.

That's all for now , see you tmr =P

No comments: