Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wed of Holi =P

Today , woke up bright and early due to my running nose (Happens every morning...) , its like a alarm clock to me and i feel both glad and sad that i have this kind of nose.

Anyways , i ate my breakfast and went to Central to send my mail and buy MORE groceries for my mum. Mind you , my family consumes alot of food everyday and that does not make us fat...It's just because my mother takes pride in her cooking and always cooks up a healthy meal for us =P.After that , i took my brother over to our tuition center where he had his tuition , while i did my science holi hwk and maths practice book.

While heading back , we met Wendy and her family,they were just heading over for their tuition. Got back home and started to type this out. Well , gtg...Time to eat.

Bye!!

No comments: