Monday, August 24, 2009

Gundams and Gods


No. I don't worship Gundams, keeping a secret shrine made of model kit boxes in my room.

Although i wish i could.

This would be the target to get for the month of September. (See Picture)

No , its not the 0 Gundam. Its actually the one towards the left (Exia R2). He's gonna be mine by the end of September.





Note: I have a very tight budget.

1 month : $80

-$40 to return my friend for helping me in building my Graveyard BF deck
-$20 for food , etc

Left : $20.

By some luck , i can get this by September. If NOT, October.

Onto the "God" section. As i was studying , i can't help but to be reminded of how poorly the One Hundred Eye Dragon deck my friend ran. I mean , it was purely inconsistant. So , here's my take on it.

Monsters : 20

Earthbound Immortal - Aslla Piscu x 2
Gorz x 1
Dark Armed Dragon x 1
Mist Archfiend x 3
Caius the Shadow Monarch x 2
Dark Resonator x 3
Mad Archfiend x 2
Plague Wolf x 2
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind x 1
Evil Hero - Infernal Gainer x 1
Breaker the Magical Warrior x 1
Sangan x 1

Spells : 14

Allure of Darkness x 2
Hand Destruction x 2
Foolish Burial x 1
Maosuleum of the Deceased Emperor x 2
Demise of the Land x 3
Necrovalley x 1
Black Garden x 1
Mystical Space Thypoon x 1
Book of Moon x 1

Traps : 6

Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Trap Dustshoot x 1
Mirror Force x 1
Torrential Tribute x 1
Solemn Judgement x 1

Extra :

One Hundred Eye Dragon x 3
Generic Synchros x 12

BRB

No comments: