Monday, August 31, 2009

Speed World 3 - Prelims , Activate!!
















The Comics Connection in West Coast Plaza had no Exia R2....WTH?

Alternate target : HG 1/144 00 Raiser

$35.....Its gonna burn a hole in my pocket , unless i can find other Gunpla which i want.

Ok, the title was just random thoughts typed out.

Nevermind that, Its about 2 weeks before my Prelims for my O levels. Time sure flied very fast. It seemed like yesterday when it was still 200 days more to O levels. Now its just 50+ days.

Anyways , i started revising slowly a week ago, so i'm not as stressed out as i should be. This is BAD. I gotta get myself into 5th gear. Back onto topic , i'm posting my Prelim targets to boost my confidence and not get sidetracked by stuff (Mainly YGO)

English : A2
E Maths : A1
A Maths : B3
Chemistry : A2
Biology : B3
Physics : Pass
Combined Humanities : A2
Literature : A2

L1R4 : 10
L1R5 : 12

This is the LEAST i must get. Seriously. I'm just worried about the Sciences.

Off topic for awhile , i've rebuilt my Junk and Debris deck to play with.

Random tech : Silver Wing is fun in J&D

No comments: