Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Banlist Speculation Time! #1

Here's the supposed list posted by Yuginewz and Audrey Tan :

=================================================================

Banned

Brionac
Dark Armed Dragon
Magical explosion

Limited

Necromancer Infernity
Goblin Zombie
Judgment Dragon
Tsukuyomi
Necroface
Mezuki
Burial from the different dimension
Charge of the light brigade
Allure of Darkness
Crush Card Virus

Semi Limited

Honest
Card Trooper
Bestiari
Black Whirlwind
Solar Recharge
Solemn Judgment
Gravity Bind
Gladiator Beast War Chariot

Unlimited

Chaos Sorcerer
King Tiger Dewloren (OCG)
Mind Master
Gold Sarcophagus
Magical Stone Excavation
Ultimate Offering
Mind Crush

=======================================================

First impression : WAH! A lot of hate on this list.

Firstly , my biased opinions :

- I don't like Brionac getting banned. It should be limited to 1.
- I don't like Whirlwind getting to 2. It should be at 3 to support a BF format (hehehe...)
- I don't like Honest at 2, simply because i like my playset of 3!
- I don't like Allure at 1, cause its pointless. And i just bought 2.
- WOOT! It would be great if Chaos Sorceror really go to 3! Twilight Beat ftw!


That's all i have to say.

But overall , i think its a good speculation of what's to come. Lightlords and Zombies are hit real bad, while GB and BF are left to dominate. I don't think they will hit BF , since they probably want ppl to buy loads of Shining Darkness. So.......that's Konami for you.

I would say this list is around 80% real.

I'll look out for more rumored lists.

Bye!



P.S : BUYING 1 BLS - Envoy of the Beginning (any rarity , but must be JAP)

SMS me at 81633781!

No comments: