Monday, February 8, 2010

Prediction on next format.

These are just my opinions....Please don't flame me for stating out what i predict.


Tier 1 decks next format :

- BF
- GB (probably?)
- Infernity


And i changed my main deck once again!

Dismantled my GB and placed them into my spare cards box. They have served me well , but its time to look forward and change my main deck to the deck which is supposed and predicted to be dominating next format : Blackwings!

GB could be my second deck! But the problem is that i only have 1 Mirror Force....

So much for that...

I hope that the banlist wouldn't hit Blackwings. Cause if i know Konami well enough, i think they would let Blackwings slip out of their radar for the next format to encourage more people to buy boosters to get new Blackwing support, must like how they let Lightlords off the hook from the Sept 2009 banlist , as Charge of the Light Brigade was getting released in EXP2.

Sooo....keeping my finger's crossed!

No comments: