Saturday, May 8, 2010

Double Post! Tourney Report (8/5)

Yeah. My Internet access is back at home.

One word : AWESOME.

Anyways, let's get down to business.

========================================================

Deck used : Synchro Cat

Match 1 : VS Zhi (Cyber Powerbond)
OO

R1 : He summoned Cyber Twin and failed to OTK me. He took damage from Power Bond and i won next turn.
R2 : Controlled with Arcanite.

1-0

Match 2 : VS Timothy (Machina Gadgets)
XOX

R1 : Too many Gadgets on field. he destroyed my Arcanite and rushed ftw.
R2 : He had a bad hand.
R3 : He THOUGHT he had a bad hand filled with Gadgets, while i had a hand with no monsters.

1-1

Match 3 : VS iwillnevercuthisdeckeveragain Neuxcharge (BF)

So...this is abit complicated to write about. Basically if he won , which he did, he still had to fight in order to get a placing in Top 4. So i volunteered to help by asking him to let me win, which automatically gave me a place in Top 4. Then , whatever prize i got i will pass it to him , in return for a free drink...

So...Top 4! Weeeeee...

Top 4 : VS Faz (Hopeless Dragon)
OXO

R1 : He got a bad hand, and just scooped.
R2 : Synchro for alot of good stuff and ram me to death.
R3 : Arcanite + Stardust + Airbellum ftw.

Finals : VS Wei Xiang
XOO
R1 : Forgot how i lost. Oh yeah, tio ram by some monsters.
R2 : Forgot how i won.
R3 : Voltic Bicorn + Honest FTW.

So i got 1st! And Neux got another Decisive Arms!

But he was extremely kind enough to give me back my entry fee!

Thanks a lot Neux! I'll never cut your deck for as long as i live!

BB!

No comments: