Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random happenings while stuck at home!

Yeah, exams is in 2 weeks and i can't go out...even though its just a few papers.

I'm preparing for my project presentation on Wednesday, which is rather important to my grades.

Here's somethings which happened at home this week :


1) Couldn't go to locals at all..But might sneak out to one next week.

2) Playtested World Qualifier deck, which proves to be good.

3) Revised Econs and Business Management.

4) Randomly formed a deck consisting of Machina and Synchro Cat =P

5) No.4 actually kinda worked, but i didn't like it. Using Fortress + Keymouse was random.


Yarp. That's really summed up my week.

And no laptop is soooooooo boring...

Anyways, really looking forward to World Qualifiers, hope my deck can make it.

Byebye!

No comments: