Saturday, September 11, 2010

Khatib Tournament (11/9/10)

Deck used : Whirlwind Black Feather

Format : 3 Round of Swiss


Match 1: Shelton (Lightlords)
OXX
Game 1: Beat him down with Shura and backup Bizzards
Game 2: Holy Light killed me when i had no outs to it.
Game 3: I guess it's the same as Game 2? Only this time he had other stuff.


Match 2: Pampers (Macro Monarch)
OO
Game 1: Beated him down.
Game 2: Same as Game 1.


Match 3: Clarence (Dimensional Eatos)
OO
Game 1: Beated him down with Shura + others
Game 2: Stalled with Snowman Eater, and proceed to counterattack with some Blizzards.


Top 16: Jeremy (Machina Gadget)
XOX
Game 1 : Rai-Oh controlled me, and he had too many answers to my summons.
Game 2 : Giant Trunade and Cyber Dragon gave me control.
Game 3 : Epic game. I DDV'ed him, making him lose 3 monsters. He used Gearframe to attack me continuously, while i kept on drawing no monsters and more DDV and Icarus Attack. Wanted to wait until he deplete his hand to summon Fortress so that i can Dark Hole him. But i lost in the end.


Learnt a lot today. Going back to tweek my deck a little more.

That's all for today.

Bye!

No comments: