Sunday, June 5, 2011

Khatib Singapore Top 16 WCQ Report

Wanted to make this a detailed one, but i'm tired from my friend's party, and i have a test tomorrow, so I'm gonna make this a quick one.

Promise i will do a detailed one for the next qualifier or the main event to make the post actually interesting to read :D



Deck used: GB

Format: Single Elimination



Round 1 : BYE



Round 2: VS Milton (Graveyard BF)
XOO

Game 1: Tired to multiple Arms Wings with no outs.
Game 2: Steadily grind for advantage with my GB's together with Holy Light.
Game 3: Same as Game 2



Round 3: VS Kenneth (Infernities)
XX

Game 1: He does all the gay Infernity stunts to gain domination over the field.
Game 2: Struggled with Holy Light, but Infernity Break plus Empty Space Sea Dragon something is too strong.




Conclusion: DIED.



Aftermath: So i think i've got the right ideas for fill in the last few uncertain slots in my side deck and my main deck now. Maybe going to skip the Lorong Ah Soo qualifier and wait for the final one or just try my luck at the main event. Tuned my deck to fight better against Six Sam today but didn't meet any at all...instead i had to meet Infernities, which i can only side my stuff for Graveyard BF in to fight it again. Most probably going to go back to the drawing board and decide on how to make my deck better in time for the event.


CONFIDENCE!

No comments: