Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tourney Report @ Jcube (8/10/11)


Deck used: T.G Agents

Format: Swiss of 4 Rounds. Cut to Top 8.



Round 1: VS Jeff (Hero Beat)
OXO

Game 1: Top-decked Hyperion gave me the win.
Game 2: Karma for top-decking Hyperion = Giving me 3 Hyperions with no Earth/Venus
Game 3: Steady beatdown with stuff and Smashing Ground clearing his Raioh.




Round 2: VS Yew Loong (Gravekeeper Light Undead)
OXO

Game 1: He took my Gantetsu with Creature Swap, but i still won with Hyperion and TG's
Game 2: Remember a Goku En blowing up in my face for game.
Game 3: Leeching the Light on my field of Venus + 3 Shine Ball beatdown.




Round 3: VS Ball-Snow (Agent Angel)
XOX

Game 1: An early Trishula gave him the advantage, with multiple Warnings to kill me off.
Game 2: Forgot how i won.
Game 3: Managed to clear his field of Black Rose + Christia with Shine Ball + Leeching the Light + Smashing Ground, but he suicided his Orange Light into my ball to get 4 angels in the grave again.




Round 4: VS Shifu (Junk Doppel)
XX

Game 1: Both of us stalled awhile. Made a misplay with Mind Crush and lost to BLS + Sorc
Game 2: Debunk-ed his Sangan but still lost to BLS.


Standing: 2-2 (9th)


Suits me right for playing some random side deck (Debunk, Smashing Ground, etc). Didn't have the time to fully make a proper side. First time playing this deck without any play testing and it felt great!

Still cannot decided which is better : Agent Angel or T.G Agent, since once Christia is dropped, it pretty hard for me to win unless i got Creature Swap or Dark Hole. Guess today wasn't my day, as usual...

Hope to get more results from my new deck :D

1 comment:

avengingknight said...

dont worry with proper side deck sure can win on saturday~