Sunday, June 3, 2012

Double Seed Qualifier Report

Finally found time to sit down and type this out.


Deck used: Sword Inzektors


Saturday - Delightful Times (Yishun)



Round 1: VS Cassandra (Machina Gadget)
OO

Game 1: She had little to no backrow throughout the whole game so i just did the usual stuff and made Tiras and Crimson Shadow to control.

Game 2: Early Decree together with her bad hand gave me the upper hand. Dropped Cyber to contact fuse and dropped BLS to seal the game.



Round 2: VS Jonas Tai (Masked Heroes) *I got downpaired*
XOO

Game 1: Got rushed so bad.... 
Game 2: He got greedy and changed his Bubbleman into a Vapor and got DPrison-ed. Subsequently owned with Decree + 3k attack Tragoedia
Game 3: Decree + Trooper + 3k Tragoedia



Round 3:  VS Cheng Zi *I got downpaired again...*
XOX

I lost but he let me up since my score was better. Big thanks to him!




Round 4: VS Yew Loong (Rabbit Laggia)

Didn't play as he confirm can get into Top 8 so he gave me the win since my tie-breakers were quite bad.


4-0 (Get into Top 8)



Top 8: VS Yew Loong (Rabbit Laggia)
XOO

Game 1: 2 Laggia's says hi :x
Game 2: Decree too strong
Game 3: Stormed him and did Damsel + Hornet + Mantis stunt on him



Top 4: Wesley (Inzektor)
XOX
Game 1: Died badly....
Game 2: Heavy Storm-ed then alot of chaining happened, with him using 2 Compulse and 1 Transmigration and me Solemn-ing it and other bunch of stuff. But thanks to him Compulsing my Zenmaines, i got to drop my DAD for the win!
Game 3: Close game. Mistake on my part to rush him, hitting a Swift Scarecrow. Next turn died...


Conclusion: Top 4  (FUUUUUUU!)




Sunday - JCube (This one will be super short since i scrubbed, LOL)

Round 1: Melvin (Masked Heroes) XOO
Round 2: Sherwyn (Hieratic) OO
Round 3: Calvin (Hanzo Hiero) XOX
Round 4: Ball (Hanzo Hiero) XOX
Round 5: Keith (Dark World) OO *He let me win*


3-2 (11th Place, aka Scrubbed)


Sian, only 2 more qualifiers left! Need to top one of them! Don't want to go through 6 rounds of hell....

No comments: