Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Results + Thoughts

I got back my results yesterday , but i was too upset with it to blog. So here it is :


L1R4 : 13
L1R5 : 17

First of all - The Rant

WTF......WHY MUST I GET 13 , WHICH IS 1 POINT MORE THAN THE STUPID COURSE WHICH I WANT TO TAKE AT THE POLY I WANT. CANNOT GO TO JC ALSO NO NEED TO GIVE ME THIS KIND OF UNEXPECTED RESULTS MAH! WTH LAH..................SIANZ.

Ok, i'm done.

Basically, i'm abit disappointed in myself , since i expected myself to get like a 10 or something. Regardless, i must go on with my life. After a night of consultation with my parents, i have shortlisted the 12 courses which i am interested in going to.

Now, the funny part.

Basically , whatever polytechnic i go to , i will be in the same school as a random friend. For example :

Ngee Ann Poly : Aaron/Blackie
Nanyang Poly : NEUXCHARGE!
Republic Poly : Bryan-Sama!

with the exception of SP and TP.

So...I'm fine with the results i got and i can only hope that i can get into the course i want to in due time. 2 weeks more and the results will be out.

Oh, and back to YGO :

I didn't have time to go down and buy the finishing components to the SFB deck. Will do that on Saturday morning or something.

That's all for today , bye!

2 comments:

[HD]Lam said...

bro do you know any uni with US or Canadian system?? I am pretty sick with UK system

HeroKnight said...

I don't really know about that ^^