Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sayonara! Gaijin Duelist!

Ok. I mean the blog, not Rauzes himself.

Its not as if he's quitting YGO or anything. Its just he's quit blogging on The Gaijin Duelist.

I decided to make this post after reading Neuxcharge and LCQ made theirs. Truth be told, my blog was really dead before 2009 because of my studies and me being extremely lazy and forgetful to even update it. It was only after starting to follow YGO blogs like The Gaijin Duelist and Duelingdays when i told myself that i wanted to share my experience and life in YGO with everyone else. Thus, i'm able to type this post out today.

Rau's blog was a source of creativity and information to me. Everyday, after school , i would come home and the first thing to do was to go to his blog to look for updates. All of his posts were meaningful and his ideas were very structured and successful.

You could say that his blog sparked the creativity within me. After getting exposed to his way of thinking and his ideas , people who know me would know that i started to play a lot of weird and creative decks like Junk and Debris , Volcanic Cat and other crazy ideas.

This blog of mine still has a long way to go to reach the status which The Gaijin Duelist had at its prime times. However , Rau and other's like Neuxcharge and Baha were always like goals which i desperately tried to reach. It's like i will never be able to reach the likes of them.

However , it is truly sad to see such a capable blogger/duelist go.

Well, i respect his decision and hope for his very best in the YGO world of Japan.

This is a rather long post considering that i'm actually typing this out at work =P

Anyways, if there are things which i have learnt from Rauzes, it would be to have fun with YGO and do not fear to try new ideas out. The sky's the limit to the potential of every single card in YGO, and i will adopt that perspective.

Ok. I'll stop here for now. Honestly, i'm not very good with endings. So...

Come visit Singapore when you have the time! We can chat through MSN.

Bye!

No comments: