Saturday, December 12, 2009

Extremely short tourney report (12/12)

I will now summarize my entire day in a few points. Cause some matches were abit blur.

Deck : Oppression BF
Format : Swiss of 4 Rounds

Match 1 : VS Banana (Gravekeeper)
OO
R1 : He used Royal Tribute to kill my hand. I topdeck Blizzard and used Goyo to control.
R2 : Used Black Whirlwind alot. Forgot how i won.

1-0

Match 2 : VS Wei Xiang (Twilight)
OO
R1 : I used DAD while he forgot that i had 3 DARKS, so he forgot to use his D.D. Crow
R2 : God hand. No self touching though. Just won

2-0

Match 3 : VS Kel (TragoGadgets)
OXO
R1 : Forgot..
R2 : Gadget Beatdown! He had answers to all of my stunts
R3 : Skill Successor is gay. But it was no match for Qualat!

3-0

Match 4 : VS Yew Long (King of Anti-Meta)
OXO
R1 : He brainwashed the wrong monster. I won shortly after
R2 : Anti-Meta is Anti-Meta. Topdecked a DAD with 7 DARKS while i was hanging on. GG
R3 : God Hand. Won. Nuff said.

4-0 (Undefeated to a certain extent)

Top 8 : VS Kel (TragoGadgets)

He needed to go already and told me that he will scoop to me if i gave him his entry fee. I did just that. The Top 4 prizes were good enough to cover the cost.

Top 4 : No one. Hong Rui and Zhen Hao needed to go. So...AUTO FINALS

Finals : VS Jin Hao (Twilight)

I'm going to sum up the entire match. A mixture of me getting bad hand for both duel and he getting a good starting caused me to lose in a disgraceful 0-2 manner.

Ranking : 2nd.

I took the Field Marshall.

Pleased to see that my bad luck streak is finally over. But i know that it will start again soon....Just hope that its not TOMORROW!!!!

Tomorrow is the Team Tournament. So i hope that i will be able to perform up to my team's expectations....

Bye.

No comments: