Sunday, December 13, 2009

Short Team Tourney Report (13/12)

I was in the same team with Aaron and Jin Hao.

I was running Oppression BF , same as Aaron, while Jin Hao ran Tragedylords.

Match 1 : VS ?? (Dimensional Eatos)
OO
R1 : Never got Starlight Roaded. Beated him down
R2 : Forgot...

My team won.

Match 2 : VS Shi Fu (Lightlord)
XX
R1 and R2 : Bad hand. He somehow always destroys my Oppression and i cannot beat his Wulf.

My team lost this match.

Match 3 : VS Max (BF)
XX
R1 : Oppression stopped him for awhile. Then he destoryed it , and swarmed with his big hand.
R2 : Bad moves....died

So...Our team was out.

Abit disappointed in my performance. I feel that i let down my team.

On the bright side , i got over the fear of playing against DD Eatos decks.

that's all. Playing Volcanics again!

Bye

No comments: