Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tourney Report (27th Dec)

Met Jin Hao at Clementi MRT to deal with a guy on the forum.

We then realized that he's also a player from Jurong...LOL?

Anyways, i got another DT Airbellum for my deck while Jinny got 2 for himself.

Went to Jurong East. At first , there was no one in sight. But , as time went by , some people came over. I went to lunch with Jinny , and sat with Lauren and Darren. Talked about DD Eatos for awhile and learnt that its really a stressful deck to play.

Went back and the tourney started shortly after Bryan got some trades.

Format : Swiss. No top 8 cause Bryan wanted to finish early.

Deck used : MGS AKB

Match 1 : VS ??? (GB)
OXO
R1 : Legion + Arcanite + other stuff FTW!
R2 : He controlled me. I didn't draw any sided cards
R3 : Airbellum poked him for awhile. He no cards left. Then proceeded to synchro and win.

1-0

Match 2 : VS William (BF)
OXO
R1 : Deck gave me unfriendly hand, for my opponent lah.
R2 : BF otk. Spy + Spy + Brain Controlled my Airbellum + other shitz.
R3 : Chaos Sorceror is strong! Removed his Armor Master

2-0

Match 3 : VS Poh Choon (AHA)
XOO
R1 : Fortress pwn me until 600LP. Die loh.
R2 : Forgot how i won.
R3 : Lightning Vortexed for the win.

3-0

Match 4 : VS Jin Hao (Tragedylord)
XX
Summing up the 2 games which i lose = LIGHTLORDS ARE GAY!

3-1 (NO PRIZE! WTF)

Yup. My score wasn't really good. Jinny got 1st and took the Mist Wurm.

End of Story

Sad..

Very sad..

Al well! Still got next week!

No comments: