Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A lot of upcoming things!

Title says it all. During the course of this week and next week , there will be some big events/releases. Which means.........more YGO!

Here's the List :

1) Machine SD is out! Looking forward to getting my Fortresses and Hand Severing for my Roids! BixyRoids FTW!

(Note: I didn't copy DS. I thought of running Roids before he posted his decklist...But the new SD has some good cards which i can add in.)

2) Khatib Team Tournament is this Sunday! First prize is a Fudo Yusei DX Duel Disk Set! Be sure to prepare yourselves and chiong all the way to Top 4!

3) Team Chalet is next Tuesday! Although Jinny will not be coming , we are still going to have fun. All i need to do is TRY to apply for leave from work.

Now.... Since the Team Tournament @ Khatib is at the end of this week. I would take this opportunity to type down a to-do list. For myself , of course. But you guys can also try it.

1) Make slower plays. Slow down on your plays and actually think about what to do.
2) Make your decks less vulnerable to RFG decks. ALOT of people will run it.
3) Dedicate your side-deck to countering RFG decks and GB. A little of BF also.


I wouldn't be worried too much about Lightlords *Targeting someone* and Zombies.

Anyways. The locals this Saturday would be a good chance to finalize my deck structure and the side-deck which i choose to run.

So.....Best of luck to everyone for Saturday and sunday.

Bye.

No comments: