Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scrubby Day

Yeah, scrubbed at nationals today.

Sold some stuff, bought some stuff, that's about it. Watched Redempt play in Top 8 but he sadly lost. Jeric got 2nd, so grats to him!

My matchups were BF, Frog FTK, Colin Superspecial Synchron Delight, Frog Monarch and BF. Let's just say that the frogs screwed up my scores. Yeah, i hate Frogs now, sharing the same hatred as Blackie. Nvm, next time will have stuff to counter them le.

Yeah, boring report ftw!

Nothing to say lar, lose then lose loh, luck wasn't really with me today, as with every other day.

Putting my Synchro Cat into a nice deckbox and leaving it on the shelf for awhile, cause abit tired of playing it for so long. Time to change deck again!

Dunno what to form/reform.

See how bah, finish project then think about it.

BB

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI, Jonas here, I was one of the frog deck user. I wonder if i was one of ur oppo. Well, take it easy.