Friday, June 11, 2010

Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG NATIONAL TOURNAMENT 2010 SINGAPORE FINALS

Take a look guys!

It's almost the same format as before, except that there is a elimination round at first, in order to cut the number down to 64. The elimination round score will also be determined by how fast you finish your match.

Sianz....my deck takes quite long to run one leh...


Anyways, i'll have to speed up my plays then. Fast thinking would be required for me.

Also, about the calculation for the swiss rounds. All i can say is...

Basically...

...

......

.........

Dun give a damm about it. Thinking about it will just make you more worried about some shit which you're not suppose to give a damm about. Instead, just focus on thrashing your opponent, smashing his face into the ground and claiming absolute victory....something along that line.

That's basically why i didn't really read through the calculation method, all i do is to win , win , win , win , win , win , win and.....oh yeah , WIN!

Also, its a cut from 64 to Top 8. So only 1/8 of the people would make it. So... yarh, i already emphasised on the "keep on winning or fuck off" part.

Yup... I can't imagine losing in the elimination round... @_@

Nah, that won't happen. I won't allow it to happen.


Ok! on a brighter and more non-serious tone, i have finally finished my deck for the Qualifers! Serves me right for submitting my decklist with cards which i don't even have yet =P

Aww well! ^^

BB!

No comments: