Friday, October 22, 2010

Holidays are coming to an end...

Means...less YGO XD


Ya, i realized that i haven't been active in YGO much during the holidays either. -_-


Because of my little brother's preparation for PSLE, i haven't been able to play much. The only times i remember playing quite a lot is during the pre-selections for Asia Qualifiers. I guess i will put out some time from schoolwork to go down to the locals like my first semester.


Anyways, back on track here, scrubbed during last week's pre-selection @ Gamehaven. So, i'm hoping that this week, i can hopefully secure a place in the Top 8. I promise a tournament report this Sunday after i come back, regardless of whether i scrubbed or not.


Using a very uncommon deck for this last selection =P


Hope it gives me an edge over the other expected decks.


I guess that's all i have, not much ideas to work on right now, unless someone can sell me 1 Volcanic Shell XD It's ok i guess, i have 2 deck lists in mind for 2 articles which i think i will be typing out next week, either in class or at home. Stay tuned for these upcoming stuff, i promise i'll type them out! No matter how lazy i am

Bye!

No comments: