Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tournament Report @ Jurong East (15th Oct)

Got my Zephyros, which was cool.

Entered cause there was a lack of people and it means win/lose also also can early go.


_______________________________________________________________

Deck used : BF

Format : 3 Rounds of Swiss. Win first 2 = Auto Top 4.


Match 1 : Faz (Dandy Scraps)
OO

Game 1 : Early advantage with Whirlwind. Solemn Warning controlled him.
Game 2 : Prevented all his Grannel's from coming, while destroying Snowman's with Icarus.


Match 2 : Hongli (Machina Gadget)
OXO

Game 1 : Kept on using Solemn Warning on his gadget and Gearframe, which allowed me to swarm and win
Game 2 : Holy Light controlled me, with a monster hand
Game 3 : Skill Drain helped me win this game. He completely didn't expect it.


So i auto Top 4'ed, if there is such a word.


Here comes the stupid part. Had to leave early, so i passed Wee Min my deck and asked him to play for me, which got me 4th, and a PP4.


Ranking : 4th

______________________________________________________________

Oh well, at least i didn't use up my luck XD

Must gather luck for tomorrow. Tomorrow is more important!

Expect a report tomorrow.

Bye!

No comments: