Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fusion! The Combination of Fun and Strength!

Yes. Posting such a fun post means that i'm out of my "emo" state already. However, it has taught me a valuable lesson. The lesson was divided into several points , mainly :

1) MOV is screwed up (No offense)
2) I'm pretty much not as good as i thought.
3) I need to improve myself more.
4) Scamming is bad.


Anyways. I've decided to post up EVERY SINGLE tournament report and specifically show my scores during each day. I want the world and myself see the pattern and the growth i will undergo. I know this post sounds very ridiculous and it makes me look like an idiot, but i'm just typing out how i feel right now.

I know my teammates also read this blog (Yes , i'm refering to you guys) , and i also want ALL of you to watch me.

Anyways , back onto the topic. I'm making a fun deck again! And its D-Zero!

Yes , some might say that its a competitive deck, but i have fun playing it. Absolute Zero is one of my favorite Elemental Heroes , next to Flame Wingman and its Shining Counterpart. So , its very cool for me.

Ok , gtg. Will post the decklist after tournament this Saturday.

Bye.

"Watch me. Not as i continue the journey, but how i will surpass all of you."

No comments: