Saturday, November 7, 2009

Short Tourney Report

Tournament report in about 5 points :

1) Went to Jurong East at 11+

2) Met and chatted with some friends.

3) Got some good trades and buys.

4) Missed Top 6.

5) Went home after looking at next week's prize.


Grats to Jin Hao again for getting 1st again...Godmode. Plus , it was a good showing for our team this week. 6 of our team members entered and 3 went into top 6. Not bad. However, this tourney has made me lose a little confidence in my skills and deck. Don't get me wrong though , Lightsworn is good. But , maybe i wasn't in my groove today. Haiz...Failed to meet my expectations.

Next week is the Asia Tourney , so i cannot just sit back and do nothing. I need to practice more. There are tournaments the day before Asia Qualifiers. Maybe i will play another deck? I was thinking Chaos Control while i was going home since i just got 1 playset of Raiou. Maybe bah. If i would just stick to my Twilight.

As much as i love my decks, i don't really like the name "Twilight". Could be due to the book...

Bye.

No comments: