Thursday, November 5, 2009

Growth

Making this super quick post before i go study.

Anyone reads Initial D manga?

Cause i'm going to use an example from there to describe my situation.

In the manga, in order to train for the harder opponents which Project D is going to face, Takahashi Ryosuke made his brother , Keisuke , undergo acceleration training. Under this training , Keisuke is suppose to complete a run in their home course in the time specified by Ryosuke. Yes, on the dot. If he fails to do so, he would need to write down on a notebook the difference in the timing , no matter faster or slower than the time specified , and he has to understand himself why he failed to meet the target.

I would adopt this training as my own.

Although i have little time to train for the Asia Qualifiers next Sunday, i will have to make do with as much time as i have. Under this period , i would undergo excessive deck testing with my teammates after my final O Level paper and the weekends. I would ask them to go all out and use whatever deck they have against the deck i'm entering. Should i fail to win the opponent , i would have to explain to myself why did i lose and what was my mistake. This way , i would be able to learn from the mistake and go all out during the Qualifiers.

This would be the starting of my growth as a duelist , and as a competitive player.

Yup, thats how determined i am. Not saying that i have to win the Qualifier. I must want to do my utmost best there.

That's all , gtg to study.

Bye! And props to Keisuke! FD!!!!

No comments: