Friday, November 27, 2009

Tourney Report (27/11)

Went there at 10+. Jinny got his laptop back , cause the bubble tea lady helped him keep it.

There was a lot of people today , 18 to be exact.

Traded a lot , got stuff for Oppression BF. The games started

Format : Swiss
Deck used : Anti-Meta Volcanics

Match 1 : Sebas (BF)
XX
Round 1 : I hate BFs.....Icarus is god , true story
Round 2 : Same as above

0-1

Match 2 : Faz (Hopeless Dragon)
OO
Round 1 : D.D. Crowed his Norleras and Oppressioned him.
Round 2 : He Return from the D.D. all his Dragons , and i used Battle Fader. Won next turn.

1-1

Match 3 : Anthony (Plants)
XOX

To sum up the entire match : I hate Plants , Especially Amaryllis.

1-2

Match 4 : Yong Siang ( Hedgehog OTK?)
OXO
Round 1 : He played Give and Take to give me Ido.....But i beat him down with it.
Round 2 : Bolt Hedgehog + Zombie Carrier + Imperial Wall + Mass Driver = GG
Round 3 : Scattershots + Beatdown helped me win.

2-2

Now , there were 4 people including me with the same points , and there is 1 spot in Top 8. So , we play it out.

Match 5 : Kenneth (MGS AKB) =_=
XOO
Round 1 : He touched himself. I didn't stand a chance.
Round 2 : He got a call from Baha , and drew 3 Kushano and 2 Grimro , while i had Raiou, Kycoo and Oppression ^_^. Baha passed the bad luck to him.
Round 3 : Fliped Ryko to blow his monster , milled Scattershot when he had 300 LP ^_^

Match 6 : Yong Siang (again...)
OXO

The entire match was just like the previous one ,with him OTKing me in R2 ,and me winning somehow.

So i was in Top 8 , cool?

Top 8 : Jin Hao (Lightsworn)
OXO
Round 1 : Forgot how i won.
Round 2 : Honest killed me
Round 3 : Forgot again...

It was near 7 , and i had to go , so i dropped out and got myself a Gorz. Not bad for 4th.

It was a great showing for my deck , and it was great testing too. Good day indeed. Loved the duel between me and Kenneth. Epic! And the duel with Jinny was extremely tough too.

Bye!

No comments: