Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gundam! Launching!





















Yes. THIS IS THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!!

The Gundam Fiesta 2009 @ Compass Point is finally here!

I have been waiting for this event the entire year. I missed out last year's event , so i would die than to not attend this event. I'm gonna head down either myself or with my friends, to grab a few model kits and have fun!

Things to buy/get there :

- GUNPLAS!!!!!
- PHOTOS!!!!
- Photos with Gundam Image Girls!!! (100% cannot miss this)

But , sadly , i don't have like a few hundred dollers to spend for this like others. My budget is limited to $60 , including transportation and lunch/dinner. So , expect me to only get one or two HG 1/144 kits or if i'm lucky.......a MG 1/100 kit.

Also looking forward to the lucky draw. The prizes are AWESOME. Although i only have 1 try at it, its always good to hope , right?

Plus, this year's Gundam Image Girls are soooooooooooooo beautiful and kawaii~ Cannot afford to miss this. I'll go down even if i have H1N1 + SARS

Shopping List!

- HG 1/144 Exia R2
- HG 1/144 Susanowo

or

- Any other combination.

At this point in time , i feel very honored as i have watched majority of the Gundam Series.

- Gundam
- Zeta Gundam
- Gundam ZZ
- Gundam Char's Counterattack
- After War Gundam X
- Gundam Wing
- Gundam Seed
- Gundam Seed Destiny
- Gundam Seed Stargazer
- Gundam 00

Soon to be.....Gundam Unicorn!!

Will post up photos and the *spoils of war* after the event.

SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! BRB

No comments: