Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lockdown

I cannot believe that there will be a day which i would say such a thing, but the truth has to be told.

......

.....

.....


.....

...


......



I FAILED MY CHEMISTRY PRELIM PAPER!!!


WTH......I'm so depressed over this. Over the course of my secondary school life , i have NEVER failed Chemistry and you could say that it was my favorite subject next to English and Literature. To add insult to injury , even my Physics was better than the score i got for Chemistry. We're talking about PHYSICS!! , the one subject which i can never pass , but i got a C5 this time...

Haiz....I'm very disappointed in myself. Its 26 days to O Levels and this is the result for all the effort i have put in to study Chemistry. I'm going to stop blogging for awhile , on weekdays , cause i'm going to put 90% of the time i have right now to studying.

Yes. That means no more videos , no more tournaments, no more Life.

For 1 month , i will become a slave to my textbook , reading and doing everything i need to change my D7 in Chemistry to an A2. That applies for all my other subjects of course.

So , i doubt i will be going to Khatib this Saturday , or any Saturdays for that matter.

Haiz...What a great birthday present this is.

Brb....

No comments: