Saturday, September 5, 2009

Special Post ! Mugging Plan

Holiday plan ( No time for failure! )

Sunday (TMR) : Gundam Fiesta!! Play for the whole day like siao~

Monday :
1) Study Biology in the morning
2) Go school in the afternoon for Geography consultation
3) Revise Biology at night

Tuesday :
1) Revise Physics in the morning
2) Revise Physics in the afternoon
3) Revise Physics at night

Wed :
1) Revise Chemistry in the morning
2) Revise Chemistry in the afterniin
3) Revise Chemistry at night

Thursday :
1) Revise Social Studies in the morning
2) Revise Social Studies in the afternoon
3) Revise Social Studies at night

Friday :
1) Revise Literature in the morning
2) Go for Fireloser's tournament
3) Revise Literature at night

Saturday :

1) Revise Geography in the morning
2) Go for T3 tournament
3) Revise Geography at night

Sunday :
1) Do A Maths in the morning
2) Do A Maths in the afternoon
3) Do E Maths at night

Voila! My preparations for Prelims would be almost complete by them. MUHAHAH

I would have extra time to revise again for the subjects not tested so soon. Good thing Chemistry is the last paper, so i have ample time.

Worries :
1) AMATHS!!!!! *Don't care how , must get a A2*
2) PHYSICS!!!!!! *Don't care how , must PASS*

Abit scare leh...All my Sciences i revise until half already , but i still like forget everytime...super scare for my Sciences....

I will be setting my home page to my blog. So whenever i try to use com , i see this piece of crap.
At least it would tell me to study...........

50 DAYS more to O Level.

2 comments:

A Perplexed Duelist said...

Mugging... I can safely assume you're Singaporean. Chaomugger ftw.

HeroKnight said...

Yah. I am. Thanks!