Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Results (Part 1) + Updates

Sheesh...After a long period of prelims , it was time to head back to school to get our results and go through them.

I got back :

Combined Humanities = B4
Literature = A2
Chinese = A2

The rest are not completely returned , so i won't mention them.

Not bad if i were to say so myself. Perfectly logical explanation for the B is because a lot of people failed the SS section of the subject, so B4 isn't really as bad as people would think.

Bad news : I failed to get A1 for my EMaths paper 1...sobz..

Anyways , back to YGO. I'm still deciding whether should i go Khatib or Jurong East this Saturday. If i go Khatib , it would be easier to head to Bishan after that for my birthday party at my aunt's house. But i sort of feel bad for missing out on Bryan's tournament.

I'll have to think about it.

Will be testing out my Cat Synchro (again...)

Seriously , i have no idea why i'm so obsessed with the cat. Is it because i coulden't play it the last format? Or could it be because i have no other deck which i can afford at the moment and coincidentally i only have this deck so i can only use this?

After the tournament , i will post the video on the Cat Synchro deck.

TY and BRB

No comments: